RE: Upcoming Olympic Announcement

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Upcoming Olympic Announcement
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:04:02 -0500
To select drivers, you would do it the same way they do it in other
competition for the Olympics.  First, you have to qualify in local, then
regional, then divisional, and finally National Competition.  There is no
reason that the SCCA could not be the governing body.  Other sports use
similar setups.

Frankly, though, I do not think this is going to happen.  From Roger's
message, it sounds like that Finnish guy, Loof Lipra, is going to mess it up
for all of us.  I recall a reletive of his, Lipra Loof, screwing up a
different proposal the first year I was on Team.Net.  I was all for that
proposal, had really fallen for it, before this Lipra Loof got in the way.

PZ