1991 Honda Civic Si for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1991 Honda Civic Si for sale
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:41:44 -0500
Well, the time has come to sell the Civic. My wife and I are looking for
a Miata, and since we already have three vehicles, one has to go. This
car has been my baby. Without a doubt the most reliable car Ive ever
owned. I drove it to Ft. Myers on back to back weekends for the Pro and
Tour from NC (850 miles each way) and it never hiccuped. The only
graphics currently on the car are the required Pro and Tour stickers. It
is pictured at http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/photops02a.html, fourth
picture from the top (minus the woodgrain :^).

Particulars:
1991 Honda Civic Si red
196000 miles
great condition
2nd place at Ft. Myers Pro
fully Solo I & II prepped
custom 4 point roll bar by Solo Specialties
        (welded main hoop with bolt in braces so rear seat can still be used)
5 point harness
Koni single adjustables
Current log book (from Solo I)
Competition wheels- 1st gen CRX wheels (4 hole wheels w/ good offset)
195/55/14 Kumho Victoracers with 25% left
trailer hitch (VERY rare, Ive tried to find another one and couldnt)
Mobil One every 3K since Ive owned it
new O2 sensor
new timing belt (not on car, will install depending how soon the car
sells)
new (to me) driver seat with good side bolsters
BMW 3 series wheels for street (14x6 BBS)
        185/60/14 tires, 90% tread left
Yokohama AVSi on front, Sumitomo HTR100 on rear
Pioneer 180 watt in dash AM/FM/CD player
power sunroof
cold air conditioning

$4500.00

Car is located in High Point, NC. If I still have the car it will make
the trip to Petersburg for the upcoming Pro. If interested drop me an
email. Thanks!

Scott Sawyer
1991 Honda Civic Si, HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C