The good stuff in Salina (was Re: First SoloTime)

To: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>, "Eric Salem"
Subject: The good stuff in Salina (was Re: First SoloTime)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:22:07 -0500
If you want some esoteric brew that is not what you'd find in the local
Salina supermarket (and isn't that goatpiss 3.2 anyway?), I would commend
you to Brooks Liquors, at the south end of the Kraft Manor strip mall just
south of Ninth and Cloud Streets (or, a mile north of Ninth and Magnolia).

Brooks is a major cut above the "package" stores that still permeate Kansas.
His is more cosmopolitan in ambience and wares (and of course the beer is
not that 3.2 crap). You want your Foster's or Moosehead or St. Pauli Girl or
Red Stripe, he has it and many others. Its in a cooler, too. I've been
buying from Carry Brooks for years. IMHO he's the best bottleshop in town.

Of course, Kansas laws apply -- he's closed by 10 and not open Sunday. Plan
ahead.

--Rocky Entriken