Re: We got a Mini

To: Mark Chiles <mark@markchiles.com>
Subject: Re: We got a Mini
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:52:40 -0500
Too bad you couldn't make the Houston NT, Mark.  Brad Lockhart was there
with a brand new black over silver Cooper.  He beat reigning HS National
champ Gerry Terranova by .005, set the fastest time of the class, and
was just .016 behind Ed Koffeman co-driving Gerry's Civic.  First time
out of the box for the New MINI vs Gerry's well-sorted Civic.  Looks
like it's going to be one heck of a car.  Can't wait to see what the "S"
is going to do when it becomes available later this year.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman