Boxster for Sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boxster for Sale
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:14:15 -0400
Gang,

My Boxster Lease is up....the buy out is 34K.  If you are interested please
let me know and I can set up the buyout through my dealer.

The car is fantastic.  If business was better I would buy it out myself....but
its not so it must go back....I hate to see Porsche get it back just to mark
it up and re-sell it.

This is a rare color Ocean Blue, w Blue top and grey interior.  M030 package,
what Porsche calls a sport package ( wind blocker, keyless entry, upgraded
stereo with amp / CD in dash) Leather seats w power backs.  17 inch wheels

I recently replaced the brakes....car needs nothing...still under bumper to
bumper warrenty for 1 more year and the drive train unlimited mileage for two
more years ( This motor has 7K less miles on it than the car does....It was
one of the bad casting engines originally.)

Car has 39K on it...I managed multiple wins with it and two 5 th places at
nationals....all on Kumhos...

reply directly.....I get the digest.  the price is not negotiable....it is set
by Porsche not me.....but my dealer will sell it outright and not tell
Porsche.

letmeknow,