Setting up a new club

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Setting up a new club
From: Carson or Wendy <dammwood@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:28:25 -0600
Got the nod a couple of weeks ago to use the town's exhibition grounds
to start running autocrosses. I am in the midst of setting up a sports
car club from scratch now. While waiting for our society's incorporation
certificate to show up from the government I thought I would do some
house keeping. What kind of info do you guys ask for on the membership
app. forms?  Is there a waiver attached? Anybody have some formatted
samples they wish to share. :-) No harm in asking.... I was also
thinking of selling lifetime memberships (only 10 avail), has anybody
tried this? Does it work or more work than it's worth? Seems like a good
way to raise some early cash but who knows. Any other idea's?
Thanks for any help.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB