Miata w/ Hardtop For Sale!!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata w/ Hardtop For Sale!!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:55:26 EDT
Hey Everyone, I have a 1990 Miata for sale. Here's the story, Its been in a
few accidents and its currently not drivable. but the engine still runs
strong. It needs a little TLC and some front suspension work to get it back
on the road. I also have the factory mazda hardtop that came with the car.
Everything was painted Sunburst Yellow back in December. The hardtop is in
perfect condition. It's located in Jackson, MS. Im asking $1200obo for the
hardtop and $1700obo for the Miata or a firm $2500 for both. I may be able to
help out with the shipping in the Southeast. My number is 601-209-4529. I can
be reached during the day. Please only serious inquiries!
Thanks,
Trey