(rx7) [3] Victoracers

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>, tri7@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: (rx7) [3] Victoracers
From: "LaRosa, Sandro" <Sandro_LaRosa@tcgny.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:03:10 -0400
I wanted to share the information below I just received from Kumho.
245/45/16 are in severe backorder.  Thanks to the feedback from a member of
the autox list I was able to locate and buy a set of Victoracers today at
Vilven Tire 888-775-8646 for $144 each, delivered.  For those who may be
interested, they told me they still had about a dozen of tires left after my
order.

Sandro
93 R1