Re: new to autox

To: "Flyin Gnome" <flyin_gnome@team-integra.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to autox
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:57:50 -0500
> Hows it goin the name is Eric and i subscribed to the list recently and am
looking at getting started into the autox seen as soon as possible. Just
thought I would say hi and see you all around.

OK, Eric.  If you want to get into the autocross scene, you probably want
some local information.  So I suggest you post again with a subject line
that refers to your area.  If you lived somewhere near the Twin Cities, for
instance, your subject line would look like:

  Twin Cities autocross?

Then you could use the body of the message to tell us what city you live in
and what kind of car you would like to autocross.  Then you will get lots of
hits from people living in your area and people with your kind of car.  The
jackpot would be to find folks right in your hometown AND autocrossing your
kind of car.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org