Re: Playboy Centerfold

To: Carol Holt <cmholt@acsol.net>
Subject: Re: Playboy Centerfold
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:34:00 -0500
Nope!  You got me on that one, Carol!!  I've been privy to some in-house
BMW publications about the New MINI - sent to me by the father of a guy
who works for BMW - but that's one book I don't have.  Guess I'd better
get it, since I'm definitely a Miniac!!!!  8<{(  However, at this point,
I still prefer my DP "traditional" Mini.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman