Last Call - Evolution SEDiv, Ft Myers

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Last Call - Evolution SEDiv, Ft Myers
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:50:25 EDT
The registration cutoff is fast approaching for the May 4 & 5 Evolution SEDiv
Solo2 Championship Series event at Buckingham Airfield in Fort Myers, FL.
This event is being generously hosted by the Gulfcoast Autocrossers, who also
hosted this year's opening SCCA Pro Solo and National Solo events.  For those
of you not familiar with the Buckingham Airfield site, this is a 400 ft x
3,000 ft. slab of grippy concrete to die for.  A free lunch will be served
on-site both days for all competitors, compliments of the premier autox
driving skill improvement program; Evolution Performance Driving Schools by
Jean Kinser-Dana.  If you are interested in either improving your autox
driving skills (i.e., tired of getting your butt kicked) or hosting an
Evolution school in your area please visit the Evolution website for more
information:

http://autocross.com/evolution

Failure to pre-register by Wednesday, May 1 will result in the assessment of
a $20 late registration fee.  We currently have 118 pre-registered entrants
for the upcoming Fort Myers event.  Just a reminder that this event was
specifically scheduled in south Florida at the request of local members who
are concerned about always having to drive long distances to attend SEDiv
Solo2 events.  We need a good turnout to justify scheduling an event in your
area.  If at all possible, please show your support by attending this event!

For on-line registration, event information, entry list, and future SEDiv
Solo2 event schedule please visit our website:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

For those of you who have already pre-registered, please be sure to review
the accuracy of your information on the on-line entry list and contact our
Registrar/Webmaster Extraordinaire, Karl Rickert, with any changes or
requests:

alfakarl@hotmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all again down in Fort Myers.

Ps: just a reminder to plan & prepare properly for this event; plenty of ice &
 fluids, sunscreen/block, chapstick, portable shade, proper clothing, etc.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward