Looking for good 205-55-R14 Khumo's

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for good 205-55-R14 Khumo's
From: "Chad A. Bersche" <chad@bersche.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:59:10 -0500
Hello all.  I've been absent from the list for some time, but have
resurfaced in search of a set of tires that someone might be wanting to
part with.

I've found myself near the end of the treadlife on my Khumo
205-55-R14's, and with the SoloTime Gateway to Nationals divisional
coming up quickly, I'm needing to do something.  I've contemplated a new
set, but since I'm only planning on keeping the car for the rest of this
season (unless something changes) I'm a bit adverse to shelling out the
cash for a set that I'll probably not wear down and then be forced to
liquidate myself :-)

So if any kind soul has anything in good shape sitting around that
they're wanting to part with, please let me know.  If nothing surfaces
in a day or two, I'm off to TireRack, credit card in hand.

Thanks!

  -- Chad  (chad@bersche.com)