Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Update - Fort Myers

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Update - Fort Myers
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 02:06:23 EDT
At the close of pre-registration tonight we have 165 entrants signed up for
this weekend's May 4 & 5 Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series event as
hosted by the Gulfcoast Autocrossers at Buckingham Airfield in Fort Myers,
FL.

Anyone else who wants to attend this event and did not pre-register may still
register on-site either Friday evening or early Saturday morning, but a $20
late registration fee will be assessed.

For further info please visit the SEDiv Solo2 website:

www.sedivsolo2.com

We're looking forward to racing with all our friends again this weekend,
Don't forget, Event #2 of the Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Series is scheduled to be
hosted by the Central Florida Region at the Gainesville Raceway in
Gainesville, FL on June 22 & 23.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward