Re: SuperSyn vs. SuperAnal

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SuperSyn vs. SuperAnal
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:32:00 EDT
Yeah, well I know past Nat'l Champions that kiss the St Louis Arch on their
way to Nationals, wear a special shoe with red laces on their right foot,
drink a diet Coke before their first run, and chew Wrigley regular chewing
gum while they drive but I'd personally recommend most people to take a
driving school or getting more seat time before doing all that, or testing
motor oils on a dyno.

I'll take that elusive perfect run over a few HP any day.  Very rarely, if
ever, am I beat by the other driver, their vehicle, or my vehicle; I beat
myself with the driving mistakes I make.

Mark