Evolution SEDiv - Fort Myers Results

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Evolution SEDiv - Fort Myers Results
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:20:02 EDT
Our esteemed and hardworking SEDiv Solo2 webmaster, Karl Rickert, now has the
results from this past weekend's Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series
event in Fort Myers, FL posted on the website in Adobe Acrobat PDF format:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/results.html

If anyone needs to, you can download a free Acrobat PDF reader program at:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this event a success, particularly
our gracious hosts; the Gulfcoast Autocrossers, and our most generous
sponsor; the Evolution Performance Driving School.  We'll see you in
Gainesville, FL on June 22 & 23 for Event #2.  On-line pre-registration is
now open:

www/sedivsolo2.com

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward