RE: Movies

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Movies
From: "Brian Garfield" <bgarfield@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:45:56 -0400
I found a couple of interesting faults with this production, surprised the
production company didn't catch it, or maybe I'm not.

While Pat began and continued to talk about "Road Rally", the only footage
shown was Pro Rally, giving me the impression that Road Rallying was done
only on dirt trails, through the woods and at sliding kinds of speeds, etc.

Second, and least appreciated, it only mentions "autocrossing" as a
"beginner" sport, never mentioning that it goes beyond that.

Otherwise yes, it was professionally done.

Brian Garfield