DTN? We lost our winner

To: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: DTN? We lost our winner
From: Matt Murray <racingmatt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
Ummmm, Houston we have a problem.

Ya know, I had a feeling this might go bad. Jim, you
ARE the weakest link.  :^)

Okay, so I have all these Paypal contributions. I'll
have to figure out how to reverse them. Or can we find
another candidate before the end of the day?

I'm guessing we are really out of time. So DTN may
have to retire for this year.

Jim suggestions to the Team.net server fund is a very
worthy cause, and to put some money into it.

Jim, it is with a heavy heart that I accept your
resignation.

Here are the names of those that have made the Paypal
contribution:
Bruce Wentzel
Eric Linhoff
Rick Cone
Mark Andy
Steve Couture
Chris Teague
Lloyd Wilson
Jim Daniels
Steven Burkett

I'll work on turning this around shortly.

Those that pledged my heartfelt thanks. I think I told
everyone to hold off sending anything until we heard
from Jim (&#34;Mister finding a job is more important
than Nationals&#34;).  :^) And also as many thanks to
those that hit Paypal without a
reservation/hesitation.

Matt Murray