Re: Letter Writing (was: Prepared Miata)

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter Writing (was: Prepared Miata)
From: "Charles Cox" <charles@coastalbay.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:15:22 -0700
If anyone is considering placing a car to or from any class and heed
competitors just because they are pissed off, then they are the ones going
in the wrong direction.

The Miata fits in either DP or EP at the appropriate weight and/or with the
appropriate modifications but no other Prepared class(s).

Charles Cox
mailto:charles@coastalbay.com