ESP car for sale, GREAT DEAL

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: ESP car for sale, GREAT DEAL
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:12:27 -0400
Posting for a friend, car is located in the Baltimore/Washington DC Area
(no, it's not my car, I'm just allowed to drive it!).  $8800 with
everything, delivery can be discussed with the owner.  :-)    Feel free to
contact me for more details.

The particulars:

'82 Camaro, Purple w/ '91-92 ground effects

-- L98/350 engine, strong (dyno graphs available)
-- Accel/Digital Fuel Injection
-- Borg Warner T-10 trannsmission--Hurst shifter
-- Koni shocks
-- Torsen T2R limited slip differential
-- 4 wheel weight jackers w/race springs
-- 2 set of lightweight wheels (16x9 Jongbloed, 16x10 REAL) each light
enough that you pick up a wheel/tire with one finger
-- 1 set of heavy wheels (16x8/9 Ronals)
-- Autopower 4-point rollbar
-- SMC hood (read: light)
-- mid-length headers (Hooker)
-- Flowmaster muffler
-- Random Technology Tubular Torque arm w/adjsutable pinion angle
-- Multiple sway bars
-- AutoMeter shift light
-- MSD igntion box/ACCEL high power coil
-- Accel wires
-- Heim jointed panhard bar
-- Brake Proportioning valve
-- Tight steering (new steering shaft, completely new front steering gear).
-- Relocated battery w/cut-off switch
-- Corbeau Forza II race seat

That about covers it, I'm sure there is stuff I'm fogetting, but that's the
bulk of it.

Has won 3 Nat'l championships (current and a couple in the early 90's) and
a couple of ProSolo titles.  Ran with the fastest Z06's on this year's
South course in KS, and usually can hang in with them in general.

Car weighs well under 3200 pounds autox ready.  The best handling car on
concrete I've EVER driven.  Goes where you want, when you want without a
fuss.  So easy to drive I got out of my F-stock car in Topeka and jumped
right into this one for Nat'l.  No problem adjusting to the lighter weight,
no ABS, more torque, etc.......  EASY car to drive fast.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com
800-729-1831 orders/price info.