Fwd: Great deal on 15x7 5x114.3 wheel !!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Great deal on 15x7 5x114.3 wheel !!
From: Sup4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:18:26 EDT
p.s.  they are shipping for free for this clearance sale !

Don
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Full-name: Toy4speed
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:16:48 EDT
Subject: Great deal on 15x7 5x114.3 wheel !!
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
CC: Sup4speed@aol.com

Hello All:

I just found a deal on Stern Aguzze S07 wheels, in a 15x7, 5x114.3 lug, 43mm
offset.  Silver/polish lip, or also in blah white.  13 lbs each, clearance at
Mach III in
San Francisco.  Check out the wheels at their website:  www.machiii.net

Selling the wheels for $400/set or $200 for 2.  I went to buy 2 for the rear
of my MR2, ended up buying 4 cuz I couldn't pass it up.  I'm one of the
latecomers in the MR2 wheel setup , but these wheels are cheaper than the
Koseis, and a good budget alternative to the SSR Comps.  Now, I still have to
hunt down some 15x6 wheels for the front !

Wallee at MachIII has probably about 10 sets left if anyone interested.  I
believe they will fit Intergras too ?

Nice shop.  Had to drag myself outa there.

Don Lew
wheel shopper