Runoffs and Speed Channel

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Runoffs and Speed Channel
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like the SCCA Runoffs will begin to be aired on the Speed
Channel on Saturdays and Sundays beginning November 9th. They're
scheduled for mid-day (11:00am, noon, etc.) on the weekends through
December 15th so no important NASCAR races will preempted. WHEW!

You'll need to check Speed Channel to detemrine the exact time in your
time zone. Indiana is simply weird when it comes to time. Don't get me
started...

The only ones that are identified are S2000, SSB, FP, and GT4. Those
are all the first weekend. You can search the program guide for "SCCA"
to save a lot of looking. I couldn't find any autocrosses listed. ;-)
(I did find the SCCA Lake Superior Pro Rally scheduled, though:
11/14/02 at 10:30pm with later re-runs.)

Bob Monday
Indpls