OFF TOPIC - Reefer question

To: "Autox" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: OFF TOPIC - Reefer question
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:31:38 -0500
Howdy all.  I've got a question.

I've got a home refrigerator that's giving me fits.  It was frosted up
pretty badly and just generally in need of a good heat-to-toe cleaning.  So,
I unplugged it, took the doors off, cleaned it thoroughly with bleachy water
and then reassembled it.  All told it was off and apart almost a week.

Now once back toegther and up (or is that down) to temperature and it
freezes everything on the fridge side (it's a side-by-side unit of early
80's vintage) no matter what setting one sets it at.  I set a thermometer in
there and it reads a steady 20 degrees, on the fridge side.

Any helpful thoughts?  I'm guessing that something got "stuck" and perhaps
just needs a good whack.

Eric Linnhoff, Zone 7 Defense Commander
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone
you may still exist but you have ceased to live."
Mark Twain