Haltech F9A

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Haltech F9A
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:39:32 -0500
Hey Guys, Got a quick question for anyone that might could help. Im in
SAE(Society for Automotive Engineering) at MSU and we were trying to get our
old formula car running. It was built in 1996, back before my time here, so Im
clueless about it so to speak. It has a cbr 600F2 engine with Haltech F9A fuel
injection. Here's the deal. the car hasnt run in forever. I can get it to turn
over, but thats it. I dont have a clue about the Haltech. We no longer have any
of the mauels/software/cables for it. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks,
Trey