Re: SS Car Classing

To: "psalerno77 snet" <psalerno77@snet.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SS Car Classing
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:23:53 -0600
Yikes!  You had me up until the driver thing!  I'm guessing your kidding,
right?  Hell, guys like Mark might exceed the load carrying capacity of the
car with all the ballast! ;)

If you were serious, all I can say is you truly do not want to go there!

> If they are truely worried about a big dollar car dominating.....Lets take a
> page from the road racers....ADD Weight.....Then you can get personal as
> well....If Mark wins everywhere....He keeps getting weight until he is evened
> out.....This way a rookie does not have to carry the weight....Something to
> think about.....

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer