Re: ultimate stock sportscar class

To: 4autox@mindspring.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ultimate stock sportscar class
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:58:26 -0500
I agree with your sentiment. But I still love the idea of a class of cars on
the exclusion list. Why prevent any car from running? Just make all those
expensive cars run in their own class. I'd love to see a GT2 and Viper RT/10
or Ferrari 360 out there running. And it doesn't affect anybody else, so why
would there even be resistance? You may increase your participation by 1 or
2 per event (maybe) so it's not even like you're taking runs away from other
folks..

I think it's a good idea and would welcome the Exclusion Stock (XS)class
next year.

Justin
#127 STS 240SX