Re: Pylon for October 2002

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, cp@twingles.com,
Subject: Re: Pylon for October 2002
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:59:40 -0500
Joy over beating the MINIs? :^)  It was a write and dairy of my
two days of competition with a look at how I viewed the courses
when I ran them. The MINIs were great competition and have help
revive a somewhat sleepy class. I was happy to have the lowest
time out of the class regardless of what car was behind me. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline net