Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Any cheap Dial-up ISPs Out There

To: mark@markchiles.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Any cheap Dial-up ISPs Out There
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:26:02 EST
I currently have free T1 access at home and travel quite a bit, AOHell works
good in the is regard.  Their US city coverage is about as good as it gets.
Even if I didn't have free T1 I'd probably still purchase the AOL broadband
system, which could possibly be available for your area in cable, dsl, or
satellite dish.  The monthly rate would be close to what you're now paying,
but would include free modem access anywhere available.  There is even a
$6/hr (800) access number for extremely remote locations.

MS