Re: 2003 classing for infiniti G35 sport coupe

To: cyberlaw@earthlink.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2003 classing for infiniti G35 sport coupe
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:59:07 -0500
Ok. The weight is indeed an issue. And probably too much to account for the
increased horsepower and torque. though I'd like to see it run in a pair of
capable hands.

However, I started to think about this another way...

The base 350Z is 3188 lbs, touring is 3240 lbs. The Base G35 Coupe is 3416
and is similar to the Touring 350Z. I wouldn't think the 350Z would perform
so much differently than the coupe that it would be in a different class.
And I certainly don't see the 350Z running below BS.

I'll be very curious to see where the board puts it...
Justin