STS Prelude FS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: STS Prelude FS
From: Vince Bly <vbly@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:06:53 -0500
I'm selling my STS '93 Honda Prelude.  It's $9600 with
three sets of wheels and many spare components.  This
car has every STS legal mod, including many custom parts.
Anyone who was at the AI MirrorX two weeks ago knows
that this car is still seriously fast.  With the right driver,
this is a real winner.  The car is in northern Virginia.

If you may be interested, let me know now.  If I can sell
it before I have to advertise publicly (this weekend) I will
be more receptive to close offers.

                                Vince Bly  ex: #49 STS