Chesapeake Area Roadsters (C.A.R.)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chesapeake Area Roadsters (C.A.R.)
From: "Thomas Kirchner" <Teegeek@netrax.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:54:49 -0500
Ive tried to reach the local clubs about this through direct e-mails, but i
havent been able to get in touch.. I'm especially interested in contacting
Susquahanna Area SCCA and Autocrossers, INC. If any other somewhat local
groups would like to get together for autocrossing or a car show, please
contact me.

Thanks,
Thomas Kirchner

Hello, I'm Thomas Kirchner. Vice President of Chesapeake Area Roadsters
(C.A.R.).  We're a fairly new Miata club based in the Baltimore area. (I'm in
Hanover, Pa myself.) We are currently in the middle of getting incorporated so
we can get insurance.  Our club has members of varying interest, including
quite a few autocrossers. We were wondering if you would be interested in
co-hosting an event with us this upcoming spring or summer. We don't have
equipment or experience running events, but we do have enthusiasm and
volunteers!!! Please contact me so we can start to plan this upcoming year's
events.

Thanks much,
Thomas Kirchner (TJ)