Happy Thanksgiving

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:42:53 -0500
A Happy Thanksgiving to all the Team.Net family from Ye Olde Lorenzo. May
your feast be bountiful enough to threaten the collapse your table.

Remember folks, we all have to eat sensibly. We don't want to carbo overload
ourselves and end up in a stupor in front of the TV while all those
important football games are on, now do we?

And as a by product if we eat too much we won't be able to buckle our seat
harness at the next event. The shame of it all! Of course around here that
next event isn't untill next April, so I'll have time to work some of those
inches off. (Fat chance that!)

Oh Yea! Tomorrow morning, please cheer for the dedicated kids in all of the
bands marching at the Macy's parade. They work hard year round to represent
their schools. They deserve some recognition. I've worked with them. They
are some of the best kids at your school.

Larry Steckel