Speeding tickets

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speeding tickets
From: "psalerno77 snet" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:36:03 -0500
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:12:50 -0500
From: "Brian Garfield" <garfield@mini2.com>
Subject: Off Topic: Speeding Tickets

If anyone has good knowledge of how to handle TWO speeding tickets a week
apart, please let me know.  At this point, I cannot just pay them, it would
really screw me.  I already know how stupid it is, so I don't need those
comments.  But I figured there would be some knowledge in this crowd.
I'm in Maryland.

Thanks,
Brian Garfield

Brian,

Time to by an HS car so you stop getting tickets......Oh, isn't that mini HS
already......

I can make you a block of wood....well two of them....one for under the gas
pedal and the other to hit yourself in the head with for not learning the
first time you were pulled over....   :>))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pat