Re: New for 2003 from Huck & CHuck Enterprises

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New for 2003 from Huck & CHuck Enterprises
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:44:28 EST
Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net writes:

> Chuck, who the hell is this clown and why are you letting him rip off your
> good name?  I see his ads on television every night and the models are
> *clothed*, for chrissakes!

Hey, he may be a clown, but he's OUR clown, doggone it!  Jim is in fact our
Director of Undercover, which is a necessary position within H&C, especially
as long as Jack Burns Race Wheels is out there!

Speaking of which, H&C has purchased JBRW's failed Yugoslavian F1 Team.  The
first changes made were the release of drivers Derrike Cope and Jimmy (I
didn't hit him, you didn't see me do it, in fact I wasn't even there, that's
my story and I'm stickin' to it) Spencer.

More details at a (much) later date.

CHuck