Looflirpa! (was AM Help Needed)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Looflirpa! (was AM Help Needed)
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:49:16 -0500
While not on par with the ohh so great looflirpa of Mr. Roger Johnson.... I
am amazed how many people you can convince via just a simple email when it
has some legitimate Autocross content....

Congratulations to Mr. Tim Reinheart (sp), as the first, and only, to
suspect that I was 'Foolin' y'all....

For the record, There is no relationship, that anyone in my family has with
David Cone, the pitcher from the NY Mets... I've always wished, as I am a
big Mets fan...

No F1 cars in AM.... but It would be cool to see!

Rick Cone