Re: [evolution-disc.] Tour Results

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Tour Results
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:29:44 -0500
On behalf of the Houston Region Solo II Committee, I'd like to thank all
the folks that came down and joined us this past weekend.  After trophy
presentations, everyone pitched in to help us take down OJ's big tent and
load it in the trailer.  Other's stacked all the cones and we were able to
pick them up and have everything put away by 4:00 PM.

I'd like to also extend a very personal thanks to Jason Saini and Juliann
Pokorny for helping me ferry OJ's 968 home.  It was a little out of their
way, but they were kind enough to help.  Juliann drove the 968 home.  I
took them back to I-45N and they continued their journey to Dallas/Ft.
Worth for the Pro next weekend.  Very generous from someone far from home
and will a four and a half hour trip in front of them.

Roger did another great job of teaching us the sins of not looking ahead
and seeing the "right" line.

Thanks to all the Houston Region members for their hard work.  Once again
the committee proved that if they put someone like me in charge it'll scare
everyone else into working their butt's off to over compensate for my
anticipated failures.

James Rogerson.

Wish I were going to the Pro, but the owner is taking the car road racing
in Louisianna.

James Rogerson