Re: French Owned Companies? Last post from me.

To: Red Raevyn <redraevyn@softhome.net>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: French Owned Companies? Last post from me.
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:46:10 -0400
Okay, everybody send me all your lousy french red wine. I will
ensure that it is properly "disposed" of. Chateau Lafite
Rothschild of any vintage would be especially well disposed of.
:^) For the autocross content, I would pick up said wine in my
Hoosier Racing Tire BMW. (Hmmm, both the tires and car were made
in the good ol' USA). Now where were the Camaros produced?

And Greg is right about this train wreck of a thread. Last post
from me. Unless we want to talk about wine (from the US,
Austrailia, Spain, etc.).

Matt Murray