A final thought on the Posting

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: A final thought on the Posting
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:24:44 EDT
Hello All:
Not  to be  too controversial, but  we have sat back here and read chatter
about nonsensical items that have had nothing to do with motorsports.  It is
a shame, when we cannot express our thoughts on a subject without a "BUNCH of
CRY BABIES" complaining about what they should read and not read.    Hey,
sounds to me like there is fear here and basically  what we are all fighting
for and dying for  is freedom..
Apparently the posting was a little sensitive for those people who do not
understand about our freedoms and how we have been SO Comprimised..  The
French at least voiced there opinions on our position in IRAQ,
Unfortunately  once again  the French were wrong and seemed to enjoy that the
people of IRAQ and ther rest of the world were being intimidated by a " MAD
MAN " and a bully...   SO the rest of you with thin skins who condon the LATE
SADDAMs  ( Hitler like )  actions might want to keep there heads in the sand
where it obviously  belongs.....
Bruce Bellom