350Z (2003) Tire Question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 350Z (2003) Tire Question
From: Lisa Noordergraaf - Sun Microsystems <lisa.noordergraaf@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:15:46 -0400
By any chance, does anyone happen to know whether or not:

- A Kumho 265/35/18 will fit on the rear of a 350z w/out rubbing?
   (Stock size is 245, but Kumho doesn't make one of those. :-( )
   Do the Kumho's have a tendency to run on the wide or narrow side?

- A Hoosier 245/35/18 will fit on the front of the car? (Stock
   size is 225 up front; I'd like to get the same size all the
   way around so I can rotate after I burn up the rears on the
   first run. ;-)

Thanks for any pointers. I'm trying to get a set of autox
rubber for the car in the interest of getting my street
tires to survive the summer. Plus, the car is just way too much
fun to leave sitting in the garage... ;-)

thanks,

lisa