Re: T-Rex

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T-Rex
From: "Red Raevyn" <redraevyn@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:48:41 -0400
Maybe it's because I'm reading these sort of out of order thanks to email
sorting and such, but this discussion is getting really redundant to me.
Here's what I've read:

Is the T-Rex legal?

~No, it isn't a car, and it doesn't have 4 wheels.

But what about karts?  Their 'car' starts with a k.

~They have 4 wheels, and there is a set of rules for them.

Well how would you class a motorcycle?

~I wouldn't, it doesn't have 4 wheels.

What about (X 3 wheeled British Auto) ?

~It doesn't have 4 wheels.

Well what about this (X 3 wheeled auto)?

~It doesn't have 4 wheels.

Well is the T-Rex legal then?

~... *blink*