Re: Fender Protection

To: "Chris Raffaelli" <chris.raffaelli@verizon.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fender Protection
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:27:24 -0500
From: "Chris Raffaelli" <chris.raffaelli@verizon.net>
To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 10:14 PM
Subject: Fender Protection

> I ran in my first AutoCross last weekend and what a blast!!!
>
> I few buddies told me to apply a coat of wax without wiping it off to
> the front corners of the car to prevent the cones from scuffing the
> paint.
>
> What do you use/do to prevent this?

I've newer noticed a problem.  Then again, I don't autocross concours cars.

On the Lotus, if I ever knock some paint off, I still have a can of Krylon
to match what's on there now.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com