Re: Oppps

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oppps
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:11:18 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am very sorry. It appears that the JPG image got stripped from my e-mail
somewhere between here and there.  I sent it to multiple addresses and a lot
of them responeded. They got it. Team.Net didn't for some reason. Maybe my
mouse is broke?

The photo was of a bright yellow fork lift that went over the edge of a
of the dock, the fork end crashed into the pavement.

Fork lift endo's aren't really rare. What was unique about this one was that
the lift had a rectangular basket on the forks across the front of the lift.
Inside the basket was a very big, very letal looking bomb, painted in
military olive drab. Ooops indeed!

Once again, sorry! I hope the description helped. Of course I erased the
post so I can't re-send it. Drat!

Larry