Re: HiRev Tuners - SpeedTV

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HiRev Tuners - SpeedTV
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:09:29 -0700
On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 05:27  AM, Fine, Kim wrote:
> Did anyone catch the show on Sunday? Very nice footage and interviews
> from
> Jean Kinser-Dana, John Thomas, Dennes Grant, etc.. Lots of footage from
> Topeka last year. They showed the various classes and gave some details
> onwhat some of the mods were  - very nicely done.

Yes I did, it was a great advertisement for our sport with just the
sort of audience (the Sport Compact Car folks) we've been looking for.
For those that missed it the show is on again at 5am PDT Wednesday and
4am PDT Friday. The listings don't show conclusively that it's the same
episode but I doubt that they'd debut a new one at those times, so set
your VCRs!

- Alan Dahl