Numbers etc.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Numbers etc.
From: <sojim@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 0:06:50 -0400
People should take their number, class letters, and other ideas to a good sign
shop and trust their judgement.  I had a stock car (NASCAR sportsman) customer
insist on red numbers for his black car; I tried to talk him out out of it.
Monday morning he called me and said the track manager told him to change his
numbers or he would not be scored. Now and for the past 8 years he has trusted
my judgement on size and contrast of numbers and logos.

I've been doing numbers and class letters since 1985 and (TMK) never had a
customer protested for style, format, or contrast.

Jim Ourand
Chief Steward
Mazda Rev It Up Tour

For Sale:  www.racenumbers.com