Stolen Subaru Impreza - Central Maryland

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Stolen Subaru Impreza - Central Maryland
From: Travis Dixon <travisd@tubas.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry for the multiple list posting (BCC'd to protect responses)

My sister & brother-in-law's 1998 Subaru Impreza Coupe was stolen this AM
from their house near New Windsor, MD (Carroll County). The last few VIN digits
are 02842 and the car is Black. The (Maryland) licence plate is FAD-301.
I know it's unlikely, but if you see anything suspicions (cheap parts, etc)
please drop me a line, or call my cell 301.674.8041. The car is bone stock
so there's no go-fast goodies and it appears that the pattern is more of joy
riders than thieves out to strip for parts.

Thanks,

-travis dixon
travisd@tubas.net