Nationals Registration Entrylist

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Registration Entrylist
From: SusanD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 10:29:12 -0400
My opinion follows:

I think it's ludicrous that I have to go to the autoevents website, login
(trying to remember yet another id and password) just to see the list of
entries.

SCCA has been very lax in updating their entry lists for Tours, provides no
hotel information (e.g. check the Toledo and Peru events), and NOW we have to
visit another website that is visually confusing just to find OUR event and
entries.

The entrylist should be readily available on the SCCA site, and it should be
updated more frequently.  Furthermore, since both Toledo and Peru Tours were at
the capacity limit WEEKS before the actual event, the run/work order should be
published at capacity, whenever that is reached and not 5 days before the event.

It appears that the Solo department is delegating far too wide to serve the
membership.

Standing back

Susan Delzell
CPL91