Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Fw: SEB-Update/Backdate in STS, STX

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Fw: SEB-Update/Backdate in STS, STX
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:43:43 -0400
Steve,

Why do I not find it a surprise that you would
disagree?  :^)

Yes, I know programmable FI is the current
set-up for SP.

As I said: "it won't be easy or
pretty, and on that basis, may never happen.
If we are to avoid a class for every possible
modification, this idea will come into play
(reorg)."

A reorg of this magnitude will require tremendous
cooperation, compromise, and a willingness
to improve the structures for the good of the
sport. If we try we can do it.

If SP had the true (current) broad appeal
you mention, ST and SM would have never
been created. Those classes formed where
SP should have evolved, instead of stagnating.

I am sorry you will be one of those to fight
a reorg to the death.

I hope you understand this is an "agree to
disagree" deal on our parts. And a thread
of this magnitude will be healthy regardless
of outcome.

Matt Murray