Re: [evolution-disc.] Was UD/BD ST

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Was UD/BD ST
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:13:15 -0500
I'm not one to normally worry about wasting bandwidth, but is it necessary
to have THESE SAME STINKING ARGUMENTS EVERY 6 MONTHS????

It's the same arguments, from the same people, about fixing the same things,
those things that BTW aren't really broken, every time....

Couldn't we just rerun the same e-mails and save the typing? :):)

DaveW

Tongue in Cheek!!!!