2001 Camaro Z28 for sale - well prepared for F Stock

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 Camaro Z28 for sale - well prepared for F Stock
From: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:03:19 -0700
This 2001 Z28 is very well prepared for F Stock and is very handsome.  In 2003
it has won the San Diego National Tour and the ProSolos at Wendover and
Atwater; in 2002 it was San Diego Region FS champ and had Alfa Romeo time
trial T.T.O.D. (for a non-Alfa) at the Cal. Speedway infield course.  Today a
true novice auto-x'er drove it and did very well (2nd out of 6 F Stock cars).
This car has all the nice bits on it and is nationally competitive.

Suspension:  Koni SA front, Bilstien 3rd gen. HD rear, Susp. Tech. 35mm solid
sway bar (the Sam Strano setup); auto-x alignment.
Engine:  SLP single-side exhaust and Y-pipe (most people don't have the
Y-pipe); K&N filter; Mobil 1 10w30 since new and Redline synthetic fluids in
tranny and rear diff since new and replaced regularly.
Wheels and tires:  16x8 Bogart D-10 3-piece rims (15#, 8 oz., cost $1740 7
months ago) with Hoosier AS303 tires; 16" 2001 Firebird rims w/ near-new Yoko
ES100 tires; 17x9 2001 10-spoke Camaro SS rims with once-used Nitto NT555R2
roadrace tires; 4 unused 265/45 Kumho Victoracer tires shaved to slightly less
than 5mm depth; extra set of 16" 2001 10-spoke Camaro Z28 rims.
Other:  nice navy blue and tan leather combo, power everything, very nice
custom 4-point roll bar with removeable cross-brace and harness bracket;
factory Monsoon stereo system; very nice trailer hitch; new front rotors and
Hawk HP Plus pads; I am probably forgetting some other stuff but this car
really has it all.

The car has 45,000 miles and I am asking $16,750 for it and all the equipment
listed above.  The car is in San Diego.  I can provide photos upon request.

Ted Drcar