Re: Inexpensive car rental in Topeka?

To: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inexpensive car rental in Topeka?
From: Gary Spray <gaspray@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:03:56 -0500
At 11:11 AM 8/4/2003 -0700, Alan Dahl wrote:
>Since I'm not going to be racing my car at Nationals this year I'm looking
>into renting a car for the week so I'm not dependent on my co-driver or
>friends to get around. Anyone have a good source for inexpensive car
>rental in Topeka itself? (KC is not going to work since it is a long way
>out of our way) So far all I've found are Enterprise and Hertz and they
>both quoted me the same $210/week price. Any other suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>
>- Alan Dahl

Hi Alan! You might try:

RENT-A-WRECK OF TOPEKA
3124 S.W. TOPEKA BLVD.
TOPEKA KS 66611
(785)-267-7844
<mailto:rawtopeka@aol.com>rawtopeka@aol.com

 From their website:

Rent a Compact car for as low as $119.00 per week with 300 free miles
allowed per week. You must call us at 800-967-4476 to reserve this Special !

http://209.251.41.220/LANSAIMG/RAP/FRANCHISE/topekablvd/topekablvd.htm

I don't know anything about them other than I drive by there a couple of
times a week.

Good luck!

Gary Spray
Topeka Kansas