2003 Pick The Winners Contest is up!

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2003 Pick The Winners Contest is up!
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:21:07 -0700
For the 8th (or so) year, I have set up a Pick The Winners site for the
National Championships.
    http://www.sirota.org/picks/

As in the past, we have some big and valuable prizes this year!  Visit the
site for more details.

A couple of new features have been added, the most major of which allows you
to retrieve and edit your picks later.  So, remember the e-mail address you
use and the password you specify, so that you can do that!

You have roughly a month to enter.  All of the rules are on the site.  Enter
early!  Last year a few of the prizes were settled by tiebreakers, in which
the earlier entry wins.

Have fun!

Josh